Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

There just recently they took advantage of the native protests to shut down the railways roads to Vancouver where they tried to harvest us; calling in their kill squad of demon dogs. There I was alone at the graveyard when out of no where I saw 2 men with a dog that was unleashed on me, right away it sounded like a giant pitbull and it was but theres the secret of secrets it feeds off fear, i having little to no fear caused it to go from a bull demon dog pitbull thing into a tiny little dog but it still came all i had was my keys which i threw at it, distracting it, jumping ontop of a grave to gain height where I roared at it like a lion scaring it for a bit enough to make my escape, keep in mind my keys were gone so as i came back i was locked out not that it would matter as they EMPed my computer and internet at that time so I was out alone, at night with them around so I went to my elementary school where I met them again no big deal but as I was heading home once again thats when I saw it come out of the alley it was some entity not human a 6 foot 6 entity dressed as a Firefighter, full gear just out of no where, right away I jumped a fence and climbed a roof; there I witnessed two asian people come out of a house and watch there I learned they an entity that feeds off humans, probably mantis they watch when they see your kids they call in their reaper dogs to eat your kids faces; notice the sphinx is missing her face mostly? Eat by these dogs. Anyways I eventually hunted these dogs and put fear in them, when they fear you; you win. They become your food. v.^ ^.v scary but we made it,

Comments

Popular Posts